This interactive workshop introduces Lego® Serious Play® method applied on Business Model Canvas. You, or your team, build up your unique Business Model Canvas using authentic ’hands-on’ method of Lego® Serious Play®.
You will build up i.e. key activities and value proposition with distinguishable approach using Lego® bricks. The differences with the paper canvas will clearly be visible brick by brick. With Lego® Serious Play®, each customer segment will align better and each component will establish a stronger connection. You will test these qualities, content and inventory and develop your business model with success. The outcomes from the Lego® Serious Play® Business Model Canvas workshop will lead you towards the next action steps for your business.
How does Lego® Serious Play® work?
In Lego® Serious Play® your thoughts and ideas are presented as concrete elements with haptic 3D models. Access to tacit knowledge, the use of metaphors and storytelling generate different perspectives on each task.
- Startups, Pioneers Innovative leaders and managers
- Marketing and/or Product management
Friday, January 27th 1830-2130
Participation to the Evening Session is free of charge.
- Goals for Business Model Canvas
- Introduction to Lego® Serious Play®
- Group exercise for Value Proposition component of Lego® Serious Play® Business Model Canvas
- Apéro and Networking
Saturday, January 28th 0930-1700
Full-day Certificate Workshop
- Building up each unique components of the Lego® Serious Play® Business Model Canvas
- Visualising and testing complex relationships of the components
- Creating your own action plan (single or in group)
Certificate Workshop Fees
Startups/Pioneers: 150 CHF
Industry Participants: 220 CHF
Kleinhafen Coworking Members: 75% off (112.50 CHF)
Registration and tickets: Eventbrite